Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Monster Seeds’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 273, Shildon, County Durham, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You accept our terms and conditions and accept it is subject to change without notice.
- You must be 18 years of age to use and order from our site.
- You will not use bogus or false names and use only your real name(s) when registering with this site.
- It is your responsibility to enter your delivery address correctly and it is your responsibility to contact your mail service and have it re delivered to your correct delivery address.
- Any orders you return will require you to affix a return address label to the package.
- You confirm that you have checked your local and internationals laws before ordering and that it is safe for us to deliver.
- You understand that cannabis seeds are illegal to germinate and grow in most countries and you confirm that you will not use these seeds for any other purposes other than for storage in case the laws do change, or for bird feed, or for fishing bait, or souvenirs.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website may contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We, Monster Seeds, reserve the right to cancel any order that we believe is not compliant with our terms and conditions.